Feb 26, 2010

About Gourmet Recipes

Welcome to Gourmet Recipes, a blog about good food and food photography.

filtered

My name is Olga. I'm a New Zealand based food lover and beginner in food photography. I live in Auckland with my beloved husband.

Cooking and photography are my passion. Also I like traveling and taking shots of beautiful places.

I style and photograph all blog pictures and all of them are subject to copyright.

Hope to see you here again, cheers!

If you are interesting in buying my photos, food photography, catering or cake decorating services, please, contact me.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Olga, I can't see any amateurish photography here....you are very talented in both photography and cooking. Hope you are planning to continue with this blog...

    Elke

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails